Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home




Monday I missed school and headed to my foot and ankle doctor where he put me in a boot for 2 more weeks. No break, just tissue and sprain. But it still hurts like heck. It's embarrassing to go back to school because I'm getting quite the reputation for not being able to walk like a human.

I decided to take pictures of my living room for those of you who haven't seen my furniture or my new shutters. I love them.

The kids didn't even notice my boot just the cold sore on my lip. That tells you something, doesn't it? I can't believe it's Easter already. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

I like your coffee table...is it from Pier One? It looks like one that I have wanted! I'm glad you didn't break any bones. Feel better!

Cory said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you got hurt on your trip...what a bummer!! I hope you're feeling better, and don't worry, I've seen you walk and you still walk like a human. :)

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

that is funny that the kids didn't even notice the foot???? wow! i do like your shades and furniture!