Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heading to Maui

Hi all!
Sunday I'm heading for Maui to a resort to spend just a couple of days. I'm excited to see this Hawaiian Island that I haven't seen. I'll be flying into Honolulu on Thursday afternoon and will have several hours to kill time until my overnight flight takes off at approx. 9:30 pm. I'm hoping to be able to see Michelle and Todd, since I haven't met the cute married couple. --obviously I've met Michelle, just not Todd. I'll get back to Vegas at 5:45 a.m. then will meet up with Amanda who will be in Vegas presenting at a convention. We'll have dinner together and I'll take her to the airport to fly back to Austin. I'm anxious to see her, since it's been since June.

I'm going out to the Academy for Gramps' portrait being unveiled on April 4. I feel like I need to be there to be supportive and to be part of his heritage. I'm proud of his innovative ability to create a Prep School.

I'm glad I have 3 cute nieces who are keeping me posted on what's going on in their lives. I can smell the cinnamon rolls Michelle is making even way over here. LOL

2 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Hey Aunt Teresa...I didn't see that comment from you on your other post until just now, but I think we could definitely come down and meet up with you! We have class until 3:20, but if we aren't doing anything big then we can try to miss it. I am excited to see you. We will have to keep in touch and I will tell you my schedule when it gets closer! That's so fun that you are going to Maui. I am jealous...I would like to have a little vacation right about now :)

Cory said...

Have fun...I'm jealous and wish I were going to be at the beach. Think of me while you're in the sun!!