Saturday, June 19, 2010




Just got back from 2 trips to Missouri/Kansas. I got to see Nicole with her family and was also able to reconnect with my old college roomate, Jackie Springer. It has been an interesting month and a half. I've had a couple of close death experiences which always makes it exciting. One was on Mother's Day when I hit a cement median on the freeway on my side of the car which did extensive damage-$8000.00 to be exact. The roof crumpled, the side was smashed and I was fine. The next happened a couple of days ago in Minnesota at the airport while waiting for a shuttle bus. I hadn't planned on having to stay over enroute to Vegas but because of fun air experiences I had to. I was waiting with about 23 others when the van I had been waiting for rammed into the side of the airport injuring 4 of the 23 that were waiting. One was badly hurt, the others got away with a few problems. I had this silly green blanket that I put on a man thinking that might help-you know "a woobie." Then we finally got to the motel and there were tornadoes all over the place.




The good news I got to reconnect with people, have the opportunity for some more time on this earth, see the grandkids and get a new car.

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Wow Aunt Teresa!!!!!!!! You have has some crazy experiences over the past little bit. I'm so greatful that you're safe! Hope the rest of the trips weren't as exciting :)

Teresa said...

Thanks Brooke, it has been interesting!