Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

I headed up to Spanish Fork to see Cory's little ones have a fun trick-or- treating time. They are sooo cute! Sammi even shared some candy with me, so she's on my good list.

I dressed up as a tourist for our Halloween party at school. Friday was a very non-productive day with parades, parties, and costumes. But I got to leave at 1:15 to even go have more fun.

I'm not happy that the Hopkins are leaving for Colo. What are they thinking? LOL

School is good as far as my class is concerned. They are good listeners and thinkers, and keep me on my toes.

Much love to all!
Teresa

3 comments:

Cory said...

We were so excited that you came up!! Sammi keeps looking at "Teresa's Bed" and asking where you went and if you're coming back.

Michelle & Todd said...

Sounds like fun! Todd dressed up as a tourist last year, but people didn't really get it (because we were in Hawaii and half of them are tourists!) I'm glad school is going well for you. Love, Michelle

The Stradling Family said...

I'm glad that you got to go see them. How about if you move to Colorado and we can all hook up there? ;) By the way, I hear that you are headed to St. Thomas again. I don't know if my mom told you or not, but that was my FAVORITE island! I would love to live there. We'll have to plan a trip together there sometime. :)