Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tree's Blog

Hi all! I'm entering the world of bloggers. Cory, my cute niece, came down and showed me hers and now I'm experimenting with it.

I've been reading Brooke and Rob's and Michelle and Todds too. Sorry about Breanna, you guys! I guess help is on the way. Yeah, Grammy.

The picture here is from my trip at Christmas to St. Thomas.... all by myself. Scary, yet loads of fun.

School is moving along rapidly with Parent Conferences this coming week. Never a dull moment with triplets plus their cousin in class. Their are two other cousins and a boy I'll call, "Bob." This is one of my challenging years. I also have Aunt Berniece's granddaughter, Delaney, in class. She's a darling girl.

I'm not sure who will even want to read this but, hey it's fun to try something new.

3 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Woo hoo! I have more blog's to visit now. Believe me, it is hard to get into it, but it gets easier as you go. If you ever want to come to Hawaii we have a blow up mattress! :) Hope everything is going well. Love, Michelle

Teresa said...

What do you know about Maui? I'm going there March 9-13, for my Spring Break. I should have saved money and just come and hung out with you guys. I'll give you a few more months, then just wait, I'll be on your door step.

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

i'm glad that you're blogging now too, it's fun! i like it b/c i'm HORRIBLE at keeping a journal, so at least i have some sort of record keeping with my blog. michelle has been REALLY good at it lately, inspiring to me :)

st. thomas must have been a blast! maui is going to be fabulous. i've only been there once and it was with our fam forever ago, but i can ask a few friends, they just went there a couple months ago, about what they liked the most. honestly i love hawaii so much, any island is tons of fun, and they're all so different.